Monday, December 8, 2008

Debuts, Santas, and Birthday Cake


This weekend was a lot of fun. Friday night we did our first showing of "Who's Playing Santa This Year?" On Saturday night we debuted "An Entirely Secular Totally Non-Denominational Completely All-Inclusive Winter Holiday Celebration Comedy Sketch Show." This show opened up with a slo-motion Santa fight scene which then turned into a dance number featuring the whole cast dressed up as Santa Clause. We ended that show with an improv set that took us to a snowboarding lesson that involved Scott Rogers and Bri Pruett flailing all over the stage and I ended up on the balcony at the "top" of the mountain. Good times.

Then, because it was my birthday, Stacey and Kathryn went out and got me a cake. And I sat onstage and blew out the candles, and then by popular demand I shoved my face in the cake. Fun times had by all.

No comments: